LLB (Hons) – SENIOR ASSOCIATE
Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – Auckland, New Zealand – 1978
Specialist Accreditation as a Property Lawyer by the NSW Law Society – 1994
ADMISSION TO PRACTICE:
Solicitor in New South Wales – 1981
Anne joined Landerer & Company’s property department in 2006. Anne has practiced as a specialist property lawyer since 1980 and has extensive experience in all areas of property law with a particular emphasis on leases (including ground leases), sales and purchases of commercial and industrial properties and easements and covenants.
Notable assignments include the following:
- acting for shopping centre owners on all aspects of retail leasing.
- acting for commercial and industrial clients both for landlords and tenants on their leasing.
- acting on long-term ground leases including negotiations with government landlords.
- acting on title consolidations and title subdivisions including the negotiation and creation of easements and covenants with Councils and other authorities and adjoining land owners.
- acting on the sales and purchases of shopping centres and other commercial buildings including conducting property due diligence.
|Direct telephone:||(+612) 9261 7087|
|Facsimile:||(+612) 9261 8516|