BCom LLM – DIRECTOR
Bachelor of Laws – UNSW 1984
Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) – UNSW 1982
ADMISSION TO PRACTICE:
Solicitor in New South Wales – 1985
David Malouf joined Landerer & Company as a Senior Associate in 1999, having previously worked as a senior associate at Gadens Lawyers.
David has extensive and comprehensive experience in and exposure to most aspects of property law with an emphasis on property development including:
- Acquisition and disposal of commercial, industrial, retail and residential properties.
- Acquisition and aggregation of development sites.
- Advising property owners and developers in relation to all property aspects of their transaction.
- Advising and acting on broadacre, strata title and community title developments including advising on title structuring and drafting strata development contracts, building and strata management agreements, community management by-laws, strata by-laws, easements and covenants.
- Advising and acting on “off the plan” sales of units in large commercial, industrial and residential developments.
- Advising and acting on option agreements and tender documents associated with property transactions.
- Advising and acting for major landlords on leasing of retail shopping centres, commercial buildings and industrial buildings.
- Stamp duty and GST advice on property transactions.
- Due diligence reporting.
- Advising and acting on finance associated with property transactions.
- General advice on most aspects of property ownership and transactions.
|Direct telephone:||(+612) 9261 7016|
|Facsimile:||(+612) 9261 8516|