LLB (BComm) – SENIOR ASSOCIATE
Bachelor of Laws – University of Western Sydney
Bachelor of Communications (Public Relations) – University of Sydney
Member, Law Society of New South Wales
Nyanna joined Landerer & Company’s property team in 2016. Nyanna has worked as a property lawyer since 2009. She has experience in residential, rural and commercial property matters and has provided advice to owners corporations, government departments and council’s across a wide range of property transactions.
Nyanna’s experience includes:
- Acquisition and disposal of commercial, industrial, retail and residential properties.
- Advising and acting on broadacre, strata title and community title developments including advising on title structuring and drafting strata development contracts, building and strata management agreements, community management by-laws, strata by-laws, easements, covenants and other related instruments.
- Advising and acting on “off the plan” sales of units in large commercial, industrial and residential developments.
- Advising and acting on option agreements and tender documents associated with property transactions.
- Advising and acting for landlords on leasing in retail shopping centres, commercial buildings and industrial buildings.
- General advice on most aspects of property ownership and transactions.
|Direct telephone:||(+612) 9261 7036|